Open & Excited To See YOU!
We are excited to be welcoming guests to all three of our Outdoor Ministry sites in 2021! We have created safe gathering plans and precautions to allow us to reopen our doors and keep both our guests and our staff as safe as possible.
Please know that your safety is our number one priority! Due to Covid-19, UCCI has safety practices and protocols in place that will help to keep everyone safe…children, immunocompromised, and vaccinated folks included. This means that even though camp and retreats will be a little different this year we still are able to finally be Re-United in community!!! As this is a dynamic situation, our practices will be examined and modified regularly so that we reflect the most current science-based recommendations from the CDC, the American Camping Association, and our local licensing bodies. Prior to each event, all registered guests will receive site specific information about what exactly to expect. It is important that you read this material carefully and relay all the information to those attending with you. Thanks for your commitment to a safe community UCCI!
UCCI – Pick 2 Policy
Upon arrival at a UCCI site you will be asked for proof of vaccination. A vaccine card or hard copy will be accepted as proof. So please remember to bring proof of your vaccination status with you when you arrive. Those who are unvaccinated are required to wear a mask at all times (except while actively eating) while indoors.
Once on-site, and for the duration of your stay, we ask guests to follow our Pick 2 Policy. This states at any given time we ask that you pick two of the following: Be Outside, Lovingly Distance, and Wear a Mask or Be Fully Vaccinated.
Lastly, Due to the communal nature of food preparation and cafeteria-style serving, ALL GUESTS AND STAFF (regardless of vaccination status) are asked to wear a mask in the dining hall, except while actively eating.
NEW For 2021:
Essential Worker Sabbath
2021 REGISTRATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please note that any referenced layout information is given for users on a desktop computer.
When does Registration begin?
At Cedar Valley and Moon Beach most events opened for registration on January 2nd at 9:09am. At Daycholah Center registration began on March 1st at 9:09am
How do I open an account?
Go to UCCI.org.
In the upper-right-hand corner, you will see “My Account” and “Register.” Either button will take you to the Login Page for our Registration System.
To access registration and account management features, you must first create an account by clicking the “NEW USER” button.
If you already have an account, you may access it by entering your username and password.
What if I forgot my username and password?
To regain access to your account, please click on the “Forgot your login information?” link and follow the prompts. Your login information will be sent to you. If that still does not work, please call one of our sites (Cedar Valley 262.629.9202, Moon Beach 715.479.8255, Daycholah Center 920.745.4746) and we will assist you.
One tip for accessing an already existing account: Most UCCI accounts’ usernames are the Primary Account Holder’s email address.
How do I register for an event?
- Once you are in your account, click on “MY RESERVATIONS.”
- This will give you the option two options: “NEW RESERVATION” or “EXPLORE SESSIONS.”
- If you know the event for which you would like to register, click “NEW RESERVATION.”
- RESERVATION TYPE: Click “INDIVIDUAL” or “FAMILY” depending on the kind of event for which you are registering. (Even if you are a single person registering for a Family Camp or Multi-Generational Event, please select Family.)
- SELECT A SESSION: Select the Event for which you would like to register. Then click the “REGISTER” button that appears above the event list.
- SELECT ATTENDEES: Select EACH PERSON from your account who will be attending the selected session by checking the box next to their name. If you need to add additional people to your account to register them, select the “+ A New Person” link. When all are selected, click the “NEXT” button.
- Each event’s registration will guide you through a series of pages. Some things you may encounter in the process, depending on the event for which you are registering are:
- MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: From the dropdown menu, select whether you are a member of a UCCI Affiliated Church. (Please note that your selection does NOT affect pricing.) If you are a member of a UCCI Affiliated Church, please select from the second dropdown menu that indicates your home church.
- OTHER PAGES: Any options and forms associated with your selected event will appear. Select any relevant options, donations, etc. You can always proceed to the next page by filling out any information/options marked “*required” and clicking the “NEXT” button at the bottom of the page.
- MY CART: Click “PROCEED TO PAYMENT” to finish your reservation.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Select your preferred payment amount from the options listed. (Note that some events require only the deposit and some require a full payment.) Then select your Payment Method from the Dropdown Menu. Fill out any necessary information associated with your payment method of choice. Please double check the entered information for accuracy.
- Lastly, click SUBMIT PAYMENT.
- A confirmation of registration will pop up… CONGRATULATIONS! You are now registered!
***IMPORTANT! After registering, please check your account for any incomplete tasks or forms. Your Special Diet Form, Liability & Waiver Form, etc. are necessary for us to host camp and to offer our best hospitality.***
I’m going to register for Camp AweSum Family Camp and I’d like to complete forms before Registration Day. Can I do that? Which forms will I need?
Yes! You may complete forms up to 30 days before Registration Day (January 2nd at 9:09am). The forms you need should be in the Document Center:
- Special Diet Form for everyone in your party
- Liability Waiver for everyone in your party
- Media Release for everyone in your party
- Camper Support Form for anyone who will be left in our care (minors and dependent adults)
- Moon Beach and Camp AweSum Payment Form for everyone in your party
Can I waitlist more than one event session?
Yes! You may waitlist as many events as you like.
Can I attend more than one event session of the same type?
Yes! However, if all the events of that type are FULL and have waitlists, we will first invite waitlisted guests to attend before you may attend a second event of that type.
When I registered for Family Camp, I didn’t see as many forms as I’m used to. Why?
We have put your Liability Waiver, Media Release, Special Diet Form and other forms outside of the registration process. This means that if you have not already filled those out for another event you’ve attended recently you will need to fill those out AFTER your registration. These forms are necessary for us to host camp and offer our best hospitality, so it is necessary that you fill them out as soon as possible. Please note that any camps requiring Camper Support Forms and Third-Party Billing must be filled out within one month of registration or you will relinquish your family’s registration and we will pull the next family from the waitlist. Don’t worry, we’ll contact you with a reminder!
I am unable to pay the full deposit today. May I still register?
Yes! Part of our mission includes money never being a barrier to participation at our sites. Please call us and we will help you complete your registration with the amount you are able to pay today. We will also help you set up a payment plan for the rest of your deposit and event fees, including assisting you with a scholarship application should you need it.
How do I edit a form after I’ve completed the Registration Process?
- Filling out a new form that is required for your session: You will see “Incomplete Tasks” highlighted on your account homepage. Click to find a list of tasks/forms to complete in order to attend camp. Complete each form until no more incomplete tasks/forms are listed!
- Making changes to an existing form: When you’re logged into your account’s homepage, click on the account member’s name whose forms you’d like to edit. Next click “My Forms.” All your current forms should appear. Click on the name of the form you’d like to edit. Complete the changes on the form. Be sure to save your changes by clicking the button at the bottom of the form!
What if the event is full?
If the event is full, please register for the Waitlist! Every year we are able to offer spots to waitlisted guests so please don’t overlook this option. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted by phone or email to decide if you still want to attend the event.
One Ministry…three Sites! Video Link