Moon Beach Lodge
Moon Beach Lodge is our main building at camp. It is where meetings are held, meals are eaten, talent shows are showcased, groups gather for vesper services, and many other activities happen.
The Lodge features a large wrap-around covered porch with rocking chairs and seating to enjoy the beauty of Moon Lake.
Our Dining Room can seat up to 150 people and utilizes large sliding doors that open up to a large gathering and seating area next to the large natural stone fireplace.
Meals at Moon Beach are served “family style” where all people on site sharing the meal together. Meal times are: 8:30, 12:30, and 5:30 unless other arrangements have been made. Our meals are delicious, healthy, and there is never a shortage of food. Meals feature a full salad bar as well as alternative meal options if needed. We normally provide vegetarian alternatives at each mealtime, and happily accommodate special food needs with prior notice.
This building also offers:
- High speed wireless internet
- Hot & cold beverage counters.
- Bread, peanut butter, jelly & fruit available
- Meeting facilitation equipment (easels, newsprint, white boards, overhead projectors)
- We also have TVs with DVD, Laptops, LCD Projectors, Wireless mics, LAV mics, and other technologies available.