About Cedar Valley
Nestled in the heart of Washington County, Cedar Valley is surrounded by 100 acres of natural beauty. Your creative spirit will soar while in the studio, walking the beautiful trails or simply enjoying a sunset. With plenty of indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities, you can enjoy the spa, attend an art class or indulge in a gourmet meal.
You will find many options for your group event, or for a personal retreat while visiting our Cedar Valley site.
Join us for an Art Workshop
Creativity is good for your soul. Through creativity and imagination we find our identity and our reservoir of healing. The more we understand the relationship between creative expression and healing, the more we will discover the healing power of the arts. Check out our extensive offerings that including Oil Painting, Glass Mosaics, Watercolor, Drawing, Acrylic Painting, Journal Making, Paper Marbling, Silk Scarf Painting, Alcohol Inks and much more here: Art Workshops at Cedar Valley
Planning an event?
Business meeting, team building, anniversary or birthday party, family reunion, yoga retreat, crafting getaway, etc., Cedar Valley would be happy to help! Our team of experts will partner with your to creatively plan and execute your event, ensuring you and your guests have a memorable occasion. Guest rooms are available for those wishing to stay overnight, plus spa services for those wishing to indulge. Our dining room and meeting rooms overlook the beautiful scenery of our 100 acres. Open all seasons.
- 24 overnight guest rooms, each with private bath, accommodating 35 guests in our main lodge.
- Three spacious conference rooms with full A/V available and flexible meeting space for groups up to 100.
- Additional meeting/workspace in our beautiful Open Wings Art Studio with new bathroom and flooring!
- 100 beautiful acres with winding trails, swimming pond, an outdoor labyrinth and chapel for year-round enjoyment. Our farm animals lend to the pastoral setting!
- Country-styled dining room offers delicious homemade breakfasts, lunches and dinners – all included in our overnight rates! We also provide snacks and picnic lunches to enjoy on the trails, and we host outdoor barbeques.
- Authentic, well-appointed log home sleeps up to 15.
- We can help you plan your personal or spiritual retreat, event or conference.
For more information on booking your event or spa services at the Retreat Center at Cedar Valley, please call or email:
2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that any referenced layout information is given for users on a desktop computer.
When does Registration begin?
At Cedar Valley and Moon Beach most events open for registration on January 2nd at 9:09am every year. At Pilgrim Center registration will begin on March 1st at 9:09am Some events (like special events/classes at Cedar Valley and some winter/spring adult retreats at Moon Beach) open at other times.
How do I open an account?
Go to UCCI.org.
In the upper-right-hand corner, you will see “My Account” and “Register.” Either button will take you to the Login Page for our Registration System.
To access registration and account management features, you must first create an account by clicking the “NEW USER” button.
If you already have an account, you may access it by entering your username and password.
What if I forgot my username and password?
To regain access to your account, please click on the “Forgot your login information?” link and follow the prompts. Your login information will be sent to you. If that still does not work, please call one of our sites (Cedar Valley 262.629.9202, Moon Beach 715.479.8255, Pilgrim Center 920.745.4746) and we will assist you.
One tip for accessing an already existing account: Most UCCI accounts’ usernames are the Primary Account Holder’s email address.
How do I register for an event?
- Once you are in your account, click on “MY RESERVATIONS.”
- This will give you the option two options: “NEW RESERVATION” or “EXPLORE SESSIONS.”
- If you know the event for which you would like to register, click “NEW RESERVATION.”
- RESERVATION TYPE: Click “INDIVIDUAL” or “FAMILY” depending on the kind of event for which you are registering. (Even if you are a single person registering for a Family Camp or Multi-Generational Event, please select Family.)
- SELECT A SESSION: Select the Event for which you would like to register. Then click the “REGISTER” button that appears above the event list.
- SELECT ATTENDEES: Select EACH PERSON from your account who will be attending the selected session by checking the box next to their name. If you need to add additional people to your account to register them, select the “+ A New Person” link. When all are selected, click the “NEXT” button.
- Each event’s registration will guide you through a series of pages. Some things you may encounter in the process, depending on the event for which you are registering are:
- MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: From the dropdown menu, select whether you are a member of a UCCI Affiliated Church. (Please note that your selection does NOT affect pricing.) If you are a member of a UCCI Affiliated Church, please select from the second dropdown menu that indicates your home church.
- OTHER PAGES: Any options and forms associated with your selected event will appear. Select any relevant options, donations, etc. You can always proceed to the next page by filling out any information/options marked “*required” and clicking the “NEXT” button at the bottom of the page.
- MY CART: Click “PROCEED TO PAYMENT” to finish your reservation.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Select your preferred payment amount from the options listed. (Note that some events require only the deposit and some require a full payment.) Then select your Payment Method from the Dropdown Menu. Fill out any necessary information associated with your payment method of choice. Please double check the entered information for accuracy.
- Lastly, click SUBMIT PAYMENT.
- A confirmation of registration will pop up… CONGRATULATIONS! You are now registered!
***IMPORTANT! After registering, please check your account for any incomplete tasks or forms. Your Special Diet Form, Liability & Waiver Form, etc. are necessary for us to host camp and to offer our best hospitality.***
I’m going to register for Camp AweSum Family Camp and I’d like to complete forms before Registration Day. Can I do that? Which forms will I need?
Yes! You may complete forms up to 30 days before Registration Day (January 2nd at 9:09am). The forms you need should be in the Document Center:
- Special Diet Form for everyone in your party
- Liability Waiver for everyone in your party
- Media Release for everyone in your party
- Camper Support Form for anyone who will be left in our care (minors and dependent adults)
- Moon Beach and Camp AweSum Payment Form for everyone in your party
Can I waitlist more than one event session?
Yes! You may waitlist as many events as you like.
Can I attend more than one event session of the same type?
Yes! However, if all the events of that type are FULL and have waitlists, we will first invite waitlisted guests to attend before you may attend a second event of that type.
When I registered for Family Camp, I didn’t see as many forms as I’m used to. Why?
We have put your Liability Waiver, Media Release, Special Diet Form and other forms outside of the registration process. This means that if you have not already filled those out for another event you’ve attended recently you will need to fill those out AFTER your registration. These forms are necessary for us to host camp and offer our best hospitality, so it is necessary that you fill them out as soon as possible. Please note that any camps requiring Camper Support Forms and Third-Party Billing must be filled out within one month of registration or you will relinquish your family’s registration and we will pull the next family from the waitlist. Don’t worry, we’ll contact you with a reminder!
I am unable to pay the full deposit today. May I still register?
Yes! Part of our mission includes money never being a barrier to participation at our sites. Please call us and we will help you complete your registration with the amount you are able to pay today. We will also help you set up a payment plan for the rest of your deposit and event fees, including assisting you with a scholarship application should you need it.
How do I edit a form after I’ve completed the Registration Process?
- Filling out a new form that is required for your session: You will see “Incomplete Tasks” highlighted on your account homepage. Click to find a list of tasks/forms to complete in order to attend camp. Complete each form until no more incomplete tasks/forms are listed!
- Making changes to an existing form: When you’re logged into your account’s homepage, click on the account member’s name whose forms you’d like to edit. Next click “My Forms.” All your current forms should appear. Click on the name of the form you’d like to edit. Complete the changes on the form. Be sure to save your changes by clicking the button at the bottom of the form!
What if the event is full?
If the event is full, please register for the Waitlist! Every year we are able to offer spots to waitlisted guests so please don’t overlook this option. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted by phone or email to decide if you still want to attend the event.
We are hiring!
Want to be a part of our amazing team? Cedar Valley is has year round housekeeping and kitchen assistant positions available! To submit an application please complete our online application.
**Please Note: You will need to create an account prior to completing the form. Clicking the “online application” link above will take you to the page to do so. If you are having difficulties logging in please call or email the address above**.