About Cedar Valley
Registration opening soon!
Nestled in the heart of Washington County, Cedar Valley is surrounded by 100 acres of natural beauty. Your creative spirit will soar while in the studio, walking the beautiful trails, or simply enjoying a sunset. There are abundant indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities. You can attend an art class, enjoy thoughtfully sourced and prepared meals, and simply relax.
You will find many options for your group event, or for a personal retreat while visiting our Cedar Valley site.
Join us for an Art Workshop
Creativity is good for your soul. Through creativity and imagination, we find our identity and our reservoir of healing. The more we understand the relationship between creative expression and healing, the more we will discover the healing power of the arts. Check out our extensive offerings that include Oil Painting, Glass Mosaics, Watercolor, Drawing, Acrylic Painting, Journal Making, Paper Marbling, Silk Scarf Painting, Alcohol Inks, and much more here: Art Workshops at Cedar Valley
Planning an event?
Business meeting, team building, anniversary or birthday party, family reunion, yoga retreat, crafting getaway, etc., Cedar Valley would be happy to help! Our team of experts will partner with you to creatively plan and execute your event, ensuring you and your guests have a memorable occasion. Guest rooms are available for those wishing to stay overnight. Our dining room and meeting rooms overlook the beautiful scenery of our 100 acres. Open all seasons.
- 24 overnight guest rooms, each with a private bath, accommodating 35 guests in our main lodge.
- Three spacious conference rooms with full A/V available and flexible meeting space for groups up to 100.
- Additional meeting/workspace in our beautiful Open Wings Art Studio with new bathroom and flooring!
- 100 beautiful acres with winding trails, a swimming pond, an outdoor labyrinth, and a chapel for year-round enjoyment.
- The country-style dining room offers delicious homemade breakfasts, lunches, and dinners–all included in our overnight rates! We also provide snacks and picnic lunches to enjoy on the trails, and we host outdoor barbeques.
- Authentic, well-appointed log home sleeps up to 15.
- We can help you plan your personal or spiritual retreat, event, or conference.
There are no current openings at Cedar Valley. However, if you are interested in future opportunities, please submit an application at any time. In the “Position(s) Applying For” field, please list your area of expertise and interest.