About Cedar Valley
Nestled in the heart of Washington County, Cedar Valley is surrounded by 100 acres of natural beauty. Your creative spirit will soar while in the studio, walking the beautiful trails or simply enjoying a sunset. With plenty of indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities, you can enjoy the spa, attend an art class or indulge in a gourmet meal.
You will find many options for your group event, or for a personal retreat while visiting our Cedar Valley site.
- 24 overnight guest rooms, each with private bath, accommodating 35 guests in our main lodge.
- Three spacious conference rooms with full A/V available and flexible meeting space for groups up to 100.
- Additional meeting/workspace in our beautiful Open Wings Art Studio with new bathroom and flooring!
- 100 beautiful acres with winding trails, swimming pond, an outdoor labyrinth and chapel for year-round enjoyment. Our farm animals lend to the pastoral setting!
- Country-styled dining room offers delicious homemade breakfasts, lunches and dinners – all included in our overnight rates! We also provide snacks and picnic lunches to enjoy on the trails, and we host outdoor barbeques.
- Authentic, well-appointed log home sleeps up to 15.
- We can help you plan your personal or spiritual retreat, event or conference.
To register for an event or for more information on booking your event or spa services at the Retreat Center at Cedar Valley, please call or email: